Daniel C Bishop Ltd - Quality Building & Decorating
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Camer Street Kitchen Extension and outbuilding
Paddock Wood updated
Blakenham Road update
Glenburnie Avenue - under ground gym.
Blakenham Road - Sash and Velux Windows

Categories

Andrew Barton Hair salon refurb
Anson Avenue, Kings Hill - Kitchen / Diner
Arnold Avenue Loft Conversion
bathroom refurb cobham kent
builder loft conversion kent london
Camer Street Kitchen extension and Outbuilding
Cobham kent full refurbishment
Cobham School Re-decoration
Contact me or viewing appointments
Darnley road gravesend refurbishment
driveway / porch / patio Bexleyheath
Elizabeth Bishop Interior Design
Giles Field, Gravesend - Bathroom & En-Suite
Gloss Rounded kitchen New Barn, Kent
Gordon Road, Strood
Kitchen, refurbishment blog gravesend
Knock down wall kitchen diner kent
Lemon marble bathroom kent
Twitter account @dancbishopltd
Upvc sliding sash windows Gravesend Kent
powered by

My Blog

Cobham, new bathroom refurbishment

Write your post here.

Hi everyone here is a bathroom refurbishment that my plumber has just finished.  Re-tiled floor to ceiling with diagonal on the floor and brick bond walls.  New bath, shower and chrome screen door. New vanity unit with bowl top sink.  New toilet.  Clients very happy the main thing.

16 Comments to Cobham, new bathroom refurbishment:

Comments RSS
Jo McLaren on 07 March 2012 15:47
Enjoying our new bathroom and using Dan for further work in the house. Thanks to you and your team.

Evening Dresses 2013 uk on 20 August 2013 02:50
Also I believe that mesothelioma is a rare form of cancer malignancy that is commonly found in all those previously exposed to asbestos. Cancerous cellular material form inside the mesothelium, which is a safety lining that covers many of the body's organs. These cells ordinarily form from the lining of your lungs, abdomen, or the sac that encircles one's heart. Thanks for revealing your ideas.

concrete repair on 13 November 2012 11:42
New look of this bathroom refurbishment seems to me very outstanding and I'm really delighted by this design. Thanks dude.

Mirand Nelson on 07 February 2013 14:22
Glad to see this new bathroom refurbishment! I make sure it is more reliable for using and I'll buy it for my bathroom. Thanks Daniel Bishop for your great collections. Carry on :)

high-heels on 04 March 2013 02:26
Like your web site for a long time. It's a good website.

Springfield kitchen remodeling on 14 March 2013 08:46
Thanks for discussing your ideas. I'd also like to say that video games have been ever before evolving.

fake oakley sunglasses on 07 May 2013 06:00
There's the moving news you've written.Hope you like mine,too!

lash hutto on 19 May 2013 13:26

Thank you for post here .I have figured out some important things through content . I would like to express is that there are numerous Nike Air Max Jordan Fusion Griffey Men White Grey Black designed specially in for stars .And there are some people to know the personalized Nike Air Jordan 13 23 Fusion . These usually are focus on protection and the standard of Tiffany Open Heart ring . Many thanks for the different strategies from your post .

jadu on 14 January 2014 07:07
thanks

Bond Cleaning in Brisbane on 14 January 2014 07:08
Awesome work done..Really good looking bathroom. You have made most of the little space..

end of lease cleaning Perth on 19 February 2014 08:23
This post is about new bathroom refurbishment and maintenance. i like the presentation of the post and design. thanks for the post.

bathroom showroom now on 27 February 2014 08:44
Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.

end of lease cleaning Newcastle on 01 April 2014 13:06
Glad to see this new bathroom refurbishment! I make sure it is more reliable for using and I'll buy it for my bathroom. Thank you for the nice shearing, Keep it up.

Dominika Sibulka on 04 September 2014 05:38
Bathroom renovation is an important decision for any house. Budget is an important factors of selection also. There are several products and quotes also available. But I think a little bit expensive but quality products can save you a lot in future. Branded products cost more but will be long lasting without a single repair. quality bathroom renovations can increase the beauty of your home also. So we should choose the latest products such as bathroom taps, mixers, vanities, showers, toilets etc carefully that will reflect your personality also

swiss quartz watch on 30 December 2014 16:39
I am no longer sure where you're getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was searching for this information for my mission.

strona internetowa on 17 March 2015 10:26
I struggle to achieve not having the exclusive shoot aid still for much longer build that allows you to reach namely the chance of remedying of numerous elements